Learn to Hockey
- At this time, there will be a 5 week refresher course specifically designed for those who have skated before.
- There will be NO family skate at this time and classes will be limited to no more than 5 skaters per 20 minute class.
- Skaters must be 5 years or older unless they are proficient in skating by themselves. Walkers/Skate Helpers will not be available at this time.
- Masks must be worn at all times. Face shields may be worn but must have a mask underneath.
- Do to the regulations, all registrations will be in person on the day of skate
- We will not be offering trial lessons at this time
Classes will be as followed:
Mondays 5:45pm - 6:45pm: Registration Closed
Thursday 5:45pm - 6:45pm: Registration Closed
Mondays 5:45pm - 6:45pm: May 2nd, 9th, 16th, & 23rd
Thursday 5:45pm - 6:45pm: May 5th, 12th, 19th, & 26th
Class Space Is Limited So Please Register Early
ICE HOCKEY LESSONS FOR BEGINNERS Improve Balance, Coordination, and Social Development
Ice hockey lessons are perfect for anyone who has an abundance of energy, no matter your age! The fundamental skills of this exhilarating sport are taught, including the basic hockey stance, stride, and knee bend, along with passing and puck control. It’s never too late or too early learn how to play ice hockey.
Learn to Hockey Package
$70 for 5 lessons, skate rental included
Discount of $5.00 applied if you bring your own skates
Lessons are 1 hour a week for 5 weeks
Mondays or Thursdays from 5:45pm - 6:45pm
Sessions are 20 minutes of instruction / 40 minutes of practice time
Trial lesson available - Only $15
If you are unsure if your child will enjoy skating, we recommend this option
Due to Social Distancing minimum age is 5 years old. No maximum age!
Previous skating experience is highly encouraged
Helmets are required on children 6 years old and under
A bicycle helmets are fine
DUE TO COVID, HELMETS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR RENTAL
Classes are capped at 50 skaters
Join the Fun as Your Kids Learn to Hockey
Don’t just watch! Family members are encouraged to join in and skate during the practice session for just $3.00 per person, including skates (no lessons).