March Re-Opening Welcome back to LTS
- At this time, there will be a 5 week refresher course specifically designed for those who have skated before.
- There will be NO family skate at this time and classes will be limited to no more than 5 skaters per 20 minute class.
- Skaters must be 5 years or older unless they are proficient in skating by themselves. Walkers/Skate Helpers will not be available at this time.
- We will continue to socially distance on Full ice as we did successfully in November.
- Masks must be worn at all times. Face shields may be worn but must have a mask underneath.
- Do to the regulations, all registrations will be in person on the day of skate
- We will not be offering trial lessons at this time
Classes will be as followed:
Mondays 5:45pm - 6:45pm March 8th, 15th, 29th, & April 12th (no ice April 5th due to Spring Break
Thursday 5:45pm - 6:45pm March 11th, 18th, 25th, & April 15th (no ice April 8th due to Spring Break)
Learn to Ice Skate Gain Confidence, Sharpen Focus, and Create Memories
We make ice skating lesson fun and exhilarating for skaters of all ages and skill levels. But we’re doing more than teaching children and adults how to stay on their feet while on slippery ice. We’re helping to build confidence, sharpen focus both on and off the ice, and create lasting memories.
Toyota Arena Re-Opening Plan Learn To Skate
- The Lobby will be for participants of Learn to Skate only. All participants will always be required to wear a mask while in the Arena.
- Skates will be rented from the skate counter. Only the person renting the skates will be permitted to wear them. When rented skates are returned the Arenas staff will disinfect and sanitize prior to the next use.
Benches / Bleachers:
- Benches in the lobby will be limited to people changing into and out of skates. Benches in the rink will be limited to social distancing space. Benches and bleachers will be used for spectators only. Families of the same household will be permitted to sit together. Social distancing will still be required between groups or individuals.
- The ice will be sectioned out to handle smaller groups. Instructors will always be required to wear a mask. Social distancing will be observed whenever possible and no congregating will be permitted.
Learn To Skate Package
$75 for 5 lessons, skate rental included
Discount of $5.00 applied if you bring your own skates
Classes are 1 hour a week for 5 weeks
Mondays or Thursdays from 5:45pm - 6:45pm
Lessons are 20 minutes of instruction / 40 minutes of practice time
Trial lesson available - Only $20
If you are unsure if your child will enjoy skating, we recommend this option
Due to Social Distancing minimum age is 5 years old. No maximum age!
Previous skating experience is highly encouraged
Helmets required on children 6 years old and under
A bicycle helmets are fine
DUE TO COVID, HELMETS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR RENTAL
Classes are capped at 50 skaters
Join the Fun as Your Kids Learn to Skate
Don’t just watch! Family members are encouraged to join in and skate during the practice session for just $3.00 per person, including skates (no lessons).