Welcome back to LTS
- There will be NO family skate at this time and classes will be limited to no more than 5 skaters per 20 minute class.
- Skaters must be 3 years or older unless they are proficient in skating by themselves. Walkers/Skate Helpers will not be available at this time.
- We will continue to socially distance on Full ice as we did successfully in the Spring/Summer.
- Masks must be worn at all times. Face shields may be worn but must have a mask underneath.
- Classes will be as followed:
Mondays 5:45pm - 6:45pm: Registrations Closed
Thursday 5:45pm - 6:45pm: Registration Closed
Mondays 5:45pm - 6:45pm: May 2nd, 9th, 16th, & 23rd
Thursday 5:45pm - 6:45pm: May 5th, 12th, 19th, & 26th
Class Space Is Limited So Please Register Early
Learn to Ice Skate Gain Confidence, Sharpen Focus, and Create Memories
We make ice skating lesson fun and exhilarating for skaters of all ages and skill levels. But we’re doing more than teaching children and adults how to stay on their feet while on slippery ice. We’re helping to build confidence, sharpen focus both on and off the ice, and create lasting memories.
Learn To Skate Package
$75 for 5 lessons, skate rental included
Discount of $5.00 applied if you bring your own skates
Classes are 1 hour a week for 5 weeks
Mondays or Thursdays from 5:45pm - 6:45pm
Lessons are 20 minutes of instruction / 40 minutes of practice time
Trial lesson available - Only $20
If you are unsure if your child will enjoy skating, we recommend this option
Due to Social Distancing minimum age is 5 years old. No maximum age!
Previous skating experience is highly encouraged
Helmets required on children 6 years old and under
A bicycle helmets are fine
DUE TO COVID, HELMETS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR RENTAL
Classes are capped at 50 skaters
Join the Fun as Your Kids Learn to Skate
Don’t just watch! Family members are encouraged to join in and skate during the practice session for just $3.00 per person, including skates (no lessons).